The Best Of 2008 – My first meme
I’ve never attempted to do a meme before but had this idea and thought I’d give it a go!
The Best Of 2008:
1. One of my most fondest memories of 2008 was:
Visiting London to see friends/family
2. One of the most happiest moments for me in 2008 was:
Partying during the Songkran festival.
3. The best album I downloaded/bought in 2008 was:
T.I – Paper Trail
4. The best book I read in 2008 was:
For business it was “Landing page optimization by Tim Hash” and for a light read that made me laugh a lot it was “Air Babylon”
5. The best movie I watched in 2008 was:
6. The most beautiful place I visited in 2008 was:
Khao Yai National Park
7. The best quote I heard/received in 2008 was:
“Make as many mistakes as you can, but never repeat them” – My dad.
8. The best gadget I bought for myself in 2008 was:
I didn’t buy many but I guess it was the IPhone
9. The best web site I came across in 2008 was:
10. The luckiest moment for me in 2008 was:
Passing a breathalyzer test in London
11. A new food/drink I discovered that I really enjoy:
Oysters! Love ’em!
12. The best restaurant I dinned at in 2008:
“Eat Me” in Soi Convent, Silom
13. The best bargain I picked up in 2008:
A pair of sunglasses from Tesco for 150b
14. The best blog post I wrote in 2008 was:
Thailand Business Culture
15. A blog I discovered in 2008 which I highly recommend is:
Wine Library TV
16. The best xmas present I received in 2008 was:
A jumper my mum bought me!
17. My 2008 addiction was:
Ice lemon tea!
18. A goal in 2008 that I did not accomplish::
Make a million bucks :)
19. But that’s okay, because I did accomplish:
20. The web site I visited most in 2008:
Google Search and my email client: GMail
Okay guys, so the idea of a meme is that if you want to participate, just copy the questions, complete with your own answers and add them to your blog! Then tag a few bloggers you think would also be interested in taking part. Let me know if you do in the comments, as I would love to read what you have written :)
I’m going to tagg: My Thailand Diary, Tea Stains, Tajim, Jonny, Brit in Bangkok, Daily Penninguin, Chris or Carol and Issan Style
Hey, like this post? Why not share it with a buddy?Tweet